1. Identify, understand, and develop the personal hierarchy of events, situations, people and internal experiences that consistently trigger Compassion Fatigue for you, uniquely.
2. Review present personal methodologies of addressing these difficulties
and begin developing and maintaining a self-care discipline in :
Boundaries/Connection with Others
3. Identify and discover resources (external and internal) available to you as a professional that can be utilized to develop and maintain resiliency against compassion fatigue.
4. Learn and master state-of-the-art negative arousal reduction techniques.
5. Learn and master state-of-the-art grounding and containment skills.
6. Contracting for self-care, boundary-setting, and skills acquisition.
7. In-vivo trauma reduction interventions.
With our Therapists, safely reprocess traumatic memories utilizing evidence-based Rapid Reduction Techniques. After all, isn't the goal of therapy to not need therapy? Most participants note a significant reduction in Secondary PTSD symptoms around session 3 of 6.
8. Learn and master video-dialogue, a powerful evergreen self-care technique for internal conflict resolution and self-supervision.
9. Mental Health Coaching through 6 weeks of a personalized, practical self-care plan for mastery over your lifespan ( micro-progressions that become meaningful new patterns of a preventive care lifestyle. ) utilizing " Pathways to Healing" created by the Traumatology Institute of Canada and Florida State University specifically to sustain helping professionals and caregivers.